Dr. Thomas C. Dolan DDS, MAGD
Dr. Dolan graduated from New York University College of Dentistry, and then completed a two-year advanced general practice residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. His undergraduate training was at the University of Pittsburgh, where he majored in microbiology. He also completed two years at the University of Massachusetts Graduate School studying animal physiology.
Dr. Dolan has practiced for over 28 years, and has been in his current location since 1992. He has continued his education by achieving Fellowship, and later, Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Dolan is a Senior Clinical Instructor in the Hartford Hospital Dental Residency program, where he has taught for over 25 years.
Every year since 2007, Dr. Dolan has been voted a "Top Dentist" in Hartford Magazine by his peers.
- Mastership - Academy of General Dentistry
- Senior Clinical Teaching Instructor - Hartford Hospital, Department Of Dentistry
- UConn Dental Faculty Appointment
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Hartford Dental Society
- Board of Directors - Dollars for Scholars, since 1996
- Board of Directors - The Keane Foundation, since 2001