ZOOM! Teeth Whitening – Wethersfield, CT
In-Office ZOOM! Whitening Creates Gorgeous Results
Sometimes, patients simply don’t have the time to wait a few weeks in order for take-home teeth whitening to be effective. If you’re getting ready for an important event and you need your smile to shine, talk to our dentists about undergoing in-office ZOOM! Whitening here at Dolan Dental. This chairside procedure combines a safe, highly effective whitening gel with a state-of-the-art, low-intensity light to deliver white teeth that you’ll be proud to show off.
How does ZOOM! Whitening work?
All whitening solutions have one thing in common: they use either hydrogen or carbamide peroxide to bleach your teeth. However, not all whitening solutions are the same. Unlike other brands, ZOOM! Whitening solution causes little or no tooth sensitivity as a result of treatment, and it contains a higher concentration of peroxide than the at-home kits to give you quicker, more effective results.
What are the benefits of in-office ZOOM! Whitening?
Although other practices offer at-home whitening solutions, we believe that our patients get the best and biggest bang for their buck by whitening their teeth in our office. Here are several advantages of whitening your teeth with in-office ZOOM! Whitening:
- You get results fast.
- ZOOM! Whitening is a proven solution, having served millions of smiles.
- You can relax during the process. We do all the work for you.
- Results are dramatic and noticeable.
- You can enjoy more confidence from your brilliant smile.
What is the process for in-office ZOOM! Whitening?
After you and one of our experienced dentists have decided that ZOOM! Whitening is right for you, the process goes as follows:
- Your teeth are thoroughly cleaned and polished to remove debris and plaque buildup.
- We isolate your teeth with a retractor, gauze, and a barrier to protect your gums and tissue from the solution.
- Then we apply the whitening solution to the front surfaces of your teeth.
- We shine a special light onto your teeth to activate the whitening agent.
- After a time, we check your teeth’s progress, reapplying a coat of solution as needed.
- When the whitening treatment is finished, we rinse your teeth and may place a fluoride treatment on your teeth to help with any sensitivity, although you likely won’t need it.
After only a single, hour-long appointment, you can look forward to tooth enamel that’s anywhere from 6-10 shades whiter.
We can’t wait to help you achieve the high-level of self-confidence you deserve with teeth whitening here in Wethersfield, CT! Please contact our dental office today if you have any questions for our team, or if you’re ready to schedule your very own cosmetic dentistry consultation.