We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things in the world have changed in the last few months, one thing at Dolan Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety and oral health.
As you have surely seen during your visits at our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Dolan Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already comprehensive infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you on the phone prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked these questions again when you are in the office.
- Please wear a mask when you come for your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, you can wait in your car. We will call or text you when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that options for scheduling your appointment are more limited than before the crisis.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 860-529-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you, your neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. Stay strong.
Dr. Brendan Dolan
Dr. Riley Gionfriddo and our fantastic, caring team at Dolan Dental