Implant-Retained Dentures – Wethersfield, CT
Solution for a Secure and Full Smile
Are you tired of going through life missing many teeth or constantly worried about your dentures slipping? Enough already! Life it too short to live it without a full, confident smile – which is exactly what we can provide when you come to Dolan Dental for implant-retained dentures.
Both Dr. Thomas and Brendan Dolan are experienced dental professionals with advanced knowledge in dental implant treatment, which is why so many men and women in Wethersfield trust Dolan Dental to restore their smiles.
How Do Implant-Retained Dentures Work?
While single dental implants are often used to replace one missing tooth, several dental implants can be utilized to support partial or even full dentures. If you are missing many or even all of your teeth, implant-retained dentures can easily and effectively restore both the form and function of your smile!
There is no secret to why implant-retained dentures work so well – they rely on the power of dental implants in Wethersfield. Small titanium posts that are surgically placed in the jawbone, dental implants replace the natural tooth root structure and provide maximum support for an artificial crown, bridge or denture.
Am I a Candidate for Implant-Retained Dentures?
You may be a good candidate for implant-retained dentures in Wethersfield if you:
- Are missing many teeth and want to replace them, but do not want to wear a traditional denture.
- If you are tired of the traditional dentures that you currently wear and are searching for a better solution.
In addition, candidates for any dental implant treatment, including implant-retained dentures, must have healthy teeth and gums, practice excellent oral hygiene at home, and have sufficient jawbone depth.
Does this sound like you? If you are not sure, do not hesitate to schedule an initial consultation at Dolan Dental. During this first visit, our dentists will thoroughly evaluate your teeth and jawbone and help you decide which restorative treatment best fits your smile.
What to Expect from the Procedure
Here is what to expect when you come to Dolan Dental for implant-retained dentures:
- During the placement procedure, Dr. Dolan will make small incisions in your gums and strategically insert the dental implant posts into your jawbone.
- Next, he will close the tissue and you will be given several months to heal and allow the implant to fuse with the jawbone.
- The next step is to attach abutments to the implant posts. These abutments will connect your new dentures to the implant posts.
- Finally, Dr. Dolan will attach your custom-designed dentures to the implants and make sure they are securely fastened in place.
The Benefits of Combining Dentures and Dental Implants
Combining dentures and dental implants is the ultimate restorative combination – and we’ll tell you why!
First, you never have to worry about your implant-retained dentures slipping when eating or speaking, unlike with traditional dentures. The maximum support provided by implants keeps your teeth firmly in place in your mouth.
For a natural, secure smile, there is no restorative treatment that beats implant-retained dentures in Wethersfield.
pricing & information guide
you the guide along with a $350 savings offer!
- Dental Implant Options
- Average Pricing
- Factors That Affect Eligibility
- And More...
More to Explore